A number of leading Gatwick Diamond business people have confirmed participation as speakers at the Gatwick Diamond Economic Growth Forum.
The following have all confirmed their speaking slots:
- Greg Burgess, Partner at ASB Law, the Gatwick Diamond solicitors specialising in legal services for aviation and travel as well as charities, education brain injury and vulnerable people.
- Jeremy Taylor, CEO of GDB:Gatwick Diamond Business Association
- Bob Pickles, Director of Public affairs at CANON (UK) Ltd, their UK marketing and sales operation based in Reigate.
- Brett North, Marketing Director Oncology, Elekta Ltd, based in Crawley pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders.
- Paul Gresham, Senior Partner for sponsor, KPMG SE. Paul is a committed champion to helping the local business community grow and prosper in his role as chair of the Gatwick Diamond Initiative.
- Rosemary French, Executive Director of the Gatwick Diamond Initiative
- Julia Gregory, Head of Surface Access at London Gatwick Airport.